The giggle of my 7 year old and jabbering of my 11 month old granddaughters…..
- loving kisses by my little Bichon
- playful kitties living under my porch
- chirping of the birds in the yard
- gratitude towards my neighbor for her friendship and awesome produce that she presents to us each season
- dear friends who know just what to say
- a husband who loves me when I cannot love myself
- and Erin, always faithful-always loving–always kind
When I have days of darkness–these pleasures bring a glimmer of light through the cracks in the wall and help me to realize that God is still there, a radiant beam piercing my stone heart.