It’s an Award!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you Debbie at
http://lifegivingnook.com/ for nominating me.Facts of the Liebster Award:The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.ard-award-and-so-it-begins.html#more
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
11 facts about me.
1. I am a grandma of Seven gorgeous grandchildren ranging in age from 10 through 2 months
2. I am a mom of five children who mean the world to me
3. When I have time, I enjoy sewing and quilting
4. Also, when I have time, I enjoy reading historical fiction, especially Amish fiction
5. Writing is both my career and my passion
6. I am enthusiastic about learning as much about my Catholic Faith as possible
7. I’m currently involved in a two year Lay Leadership program through the Archdiocese of Chicago-where I am able to fulfill fact # 6
8. I have Celiac Disease and am trying to recover from Levaquin toxicity
9. Next to Jesus, my husband, Blaise is my best friend in the whole world
10. We have been through seven extremely difficult years, but it has all brought me closer to God
11. I have become an enthusiastic naturalist, trying to eat organically and live as holistically as possible.
My questions from Debbie
1. Have you ever been in 4-H? Nope, not ever-always wished I was
2. Do you like being in the house or outside more? I love to be outside, except when it’s cold
3. Do you feel it is important as to what foods you eat on a regular bases? absolutely and through better eating, I have lost weight and begun to heal my body of many ailments
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving activity? I love to cook for my family and visit with them
5. What sport do you like better for you to play volley ball or baseball? neither, I like golf
6. Tomatoes fresh or cooked? always fresh
7. Do you like green smoothies? yes, I make them nearly every day!
8. Do you enjoy dark chocolate? yes, but I prefer milk chocolate
9. Have you ever read The Diary of Anne Frank? yes, when I was in 6th grade
10. Water or Soda? water, hot with tea in it! 😉
11. Your favorite time of the day? since I have insomnia, I guess it would be early morning
1. What are you most proud of?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. Do you enjoy sports, and if so, what one?
4. Do you enjoy cooking or eating out more?
5. Do you like to garden?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. Who has been most inspirational in your life?
8. If you had a day to yourself, what would you do?
9. what would you like to learn about?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your best friend?
My picks for this award