For years, I have used essential oils around the house, for home remedies, healing, purifying the air, cooking, massage, in laundry and in bath products. I can’t imagine my life without them.
Last year when I developed the Levaquin toxicity, I began searching for as many natural products as possible. I try to eat as much organic products, eat an anti-inflammatory diet, and use holistic treatments as much as possible. Although I have a long way to go in recovering from the Levaquin and now, Hashimotos disease, I am confident that using natural methods and bio-identical medications are the way to go.
Since I am going through a bit of a writing slump at the moment, thought I would let you know about a company that I just became affiliated with. I used to use Young Living products all the time, and while they were great, I had several reasons for discontinuing my use of their oils. To my amazement, I found this great company doTERRA essential oils and believe they are far superior to any other essential oil company– I am sure you will love them as much as I do.
Here is some info on their products:
- doTERRA Wellness Philosophy
dōTERRA™ Essential Wellness is a company founded on a wellness philosophy of healthy lifestyle choices and informed proactive participation in one’s own healthcare alternatives. dōTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils and other wellness products are specifically formulated to support a wellness philosophy of eating right, exercising, resting and managing stress, and reducing toxic load. dōTERRA also teaches informed self care alternatives and encourages people to take a proactive role in their medical care. Our mission as a company is to teach people to live more healthy, productive lives and to share with others the blessing of a lifetime of wellness.
- CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade)
In addition to being 100% pure and natural, dōTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are subjected to further quality testing that ensures the correct composition of the active natural compounds found in each oil. Even though an essential oil may be 100% pure, if the right species or part of a plant has not been used, or if the plant has not been grown in the right environment or harvested at the right time, or if it has not been distilled under the right conditions, the natural chemical makeup of the extraction will not provide as predictable and powerful a benefit. In some cases, the wrong plant harvested at the wrong time may result in an extract that contains harmful levels of some constituents.
- Select the Introductory Packet from the enrollment kit list. This is your membership fee of $35.
- To order separate items, use the Optional Form with 5 lines of pull down menu bars.
- Select your items and select a “quantity”.
- **To qualify for the December Promotion for a FREE bottle of Frankincense -your order must total 200PV or more.
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- This is where you will see the order your created.
- Pay attention to the Total Volume column. In order to qualify for the**December Promotion, your final selection needs to show a total of 200PV or more.