Bella Madre Music Fest 2014
Bella Madre Music Fest | Music Under the Stars
August 23, 2014
Music Under the Stars – This August, the first ever Bella Madre Music Fest will come to the lawn at St. Anne Catholic Church in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, bringing live music, food, and beverages in an outdoor “Amphitheater” type setting. Scheduled for Saturday August 23rd from 6pm – 10pm, the Bella Madre Music Fest will feature the Saturday Night Preachers as the headlining act.
The Saturday Night Preachers are a four-year-old band whose members have made music together all their lives. Brothers Norm III (guitar, mandolin and banjo) and Jason (upright bass) have played music together since childhood along with their father Norm Jr. (guitar). Anneliese (vocals) married into the family and has certainly established herself as “one of the boys”.
All four members have grown up with a great appreciation for music and its makers, giving them a diverse portfolio to draw from. This four piece has its roots in bluegrass, folk, Americana, and country while penning their original songs that have become crowd favorites at their live performances.
The Saturday Night Preachers are also active in their community participating in several local fundraisers including Thoughts for Food, Jammin’ for the Arts and Rock the Block.
The Bella Madre Music Fest also features “home-grown” talent from St. Anne such as The Kneesels who bring their own blend of country, Americana and blues, Anna Nuzzo, a regular cantor at Mass and local Christian artist who just released her first CD, Alex and the Others who bring a new twist to the ukulele and harmonies, Raining Mile-80’s rock, New Image Chorus, all male barbershop ensemble and Richard Sosa, who will be featuring original folk, Americana and gospel hymns from his upcoming CD.
The Bella Madre Music Fest will also feature gourmet food via Mandy Muffin Tops Café, Holy Spirits Wine, domestic and microbrew beer on tap and a “Mercado” Tent with local vendors from WildTree Food and Groceries to local artists and crafters.
St. Anne Catholic Church hopes to make this a regular summer destination every year for festival goers and music enthusiasts.
Headliner:Saturday Night Preachers (Bluegrass, Country, Blues, Americana)
OTHER MUSICAL ARTISTS
· The Kneesels (Tom and Beth Kneesel, Country, Blues, Original, Folk)
· Anna Nuzzo (Original Contemporary Christian)
· Lauren “Yorgi” D’Angelo (Original Pop)
· Alex and the Others (Folk/Christian)
· Raining Mile (80’s Rock/Original)
· Nancy Maio and Nataliya Niikonova (Classical Violin)
· Maria Salerno (Female Vocalist)
· Richard Sosa (Original Folk, Gospel, Alt-Country)
· Yielding (Contemporary Worship)
· Other artists TBA
· General admission tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the gate or online through eventbrite.com, starting August 6, 2014.
· For group sales, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Students and Senior receive a $5 discount per ticket. Must show student/senior ID at door.
For press inquiries or to request images: